- Cost: $125 ($97 early-bird special)
- Start date: May 21st
- Location: virtual
- Description: A 4-week virtual course designed for Moms everywhere who are ready to live healthier, happier and easier right now.
I’m the first to say that life changes when you have a baby. I went from a corporate, gym-going, weekends away, dinner on the town kind of girl to a stay-at-home mom of two girls under age 2 in 2 1/2 years. Oh yeah, big time changes.
I no longer travel into Boston for work. And I no longer to go fancy dinners at the city’s best restaurants. I now stay home with my girls. I also don’t sleep very much and I sweep my kitchen floor about 150 times a day and still find crumbs everywhere. Definitely not as glamorous.
Yes, there’s sacrifice. How could there not be? Yet, here I am, more me than ever before. Healthier, stronger and happier. I’m also working harder than ever and always juggling multiple things. I hang with my girls and work to grow a business filled with the things I love best in the world. I’ll take that change any day.
I didn’t give up who I was when I became a Mom. Instead, becoming a Mom has made it more important than ever to be even more of who I am.
The days of the “selfless mama” are over. We are the cornerstones of our families. A happy and healthy family starts with you. I know you already know that.
Designing your life starts with living better right now.
Living better right now means establishing a healthy foundation that will open up possibilities for living a life that means everything to you.
My life opened up when I began to pay attention to what I ate. It gave me new energy and the sense of possibility. Confidence. It snowballed into a new business that allows me to do work I love and be flexible enough to be a Mom first. My world has changed and it started with a few simple shifts.
Establishing a healthy foundation + small lifestyle changes = possibilities, moving forward, more energy, more joy. Inspired, healthy living.
What could you do with that kind of momentum?
Join me for a 4-week course beginning on May 21st.
We’ll be focusing together on living better right now. Yes, that’s right! You don’t have to wait until your kids are in college to get your life back.
What might living better right now really mean for you? It means you have more energy and more joy in your day. It means that you enjoy the time you have with your family and worry less about your body and your endless to-do list. It really means relaxing into yourself, into your home and into your family so you can open up your heart to bring in more goodness. And it means having all the pieces of your life work in harmony. It’s up to you, really.
It’s not about drastic change, or lifestyle overhauls. Nope, it’s the simple stuff really. You’re smart. I’m just here to help you to focus and find the space and the energy to do it so you can regain your spark.
So here’s how it works:
Each week, we’ll focus on a different topic. You’ll receive an email from me at the beginning of each week and we’ll connect on a group call each Thursday. You’ll get strategies, tips and inspiration you can use in your daily life beginning right away. We’ll talk in-between our calls on a private forum so we can share support, encouragement, goals and dreams.
Being part of a supportive community of moms just like you ~ ready to live healthy ~ ready to sparkle. That might be the best part.
We’ll cover topics like:
- The food/mood connection and what to eat (and what to avoid) to feel less rundown and more energetic everyday.
- Simple strategies that can make your (and your family’s) day easier.
- Adding back in the good stuff (think food and fun) to your body and life so you feel and look refreshed, energized and happy.
- Reconnecting to yourself and why when you do this effectively, your whole family will benefit.
- How to put it all together and balance your life so that it works for you.
And here’s what you’ll get:
- An online community of Moms just like you to connect with.
- A live group call and an mp3 recording (in case the wee ones aren’t cooperating) where we’ll go deeper into our weekly topic and talk through things you can do right now to make a difference in your day.
- Tips, strategies, encouragement and inspiration.
- A few recipes thrown in for good measure.
If you’re ready to take charge of your health and happiness, you’re in the right place. Sign up today to save your spot!